Re: The proper place to announce GRs (was Re: piece of mind (Re: Moderated posts?))

On Tue, Oct 14, 2014 at 09:17:27AM +0200, Kurt Roeckx wrote:
> If on -vote the required amount of seconds have been reached, I
> will announce that the GR process has been sarted on
> debian-devel-announce.

Sure, and that's excellent. It would, though, in my opinion to be good
to announce the proposed GRs even before the required number of
seconds is reached, to make it easier for those interested in the
topic to hear about them. That should, of course, be done by those
proposing the GR, and debian-devel-announce is, I think, already an
acceptable place for them.

--
http://gtdfh.branchable.com/ -- GTD for hackers
http://obnam.org/ -- HAVE YOU BACKED UP TODAY?