Re: Update to reimbursement procedure (now: max 3 months after expense)

On 06/10/14 at 21:09 +0200, Tollef Fog Heen wrote:
> Somewhat of a separate problem, but it seems we're currently punishing
> our volunteers with delays of many months.  AIUI, people are still
> waiting for reimbursements for the release sprint nine months ago.

According to a quick email search, of the 7 release team members
attending the sprint, only two of them submitted reimbursement requests
(but there were 3 locals). Both reimbursement requests were handled (one
only recently, due to missing receipts).

Both SPI and FFIS are generally processing reimbursement requests in
less than a month. (two days for a money transfer requested from SPI on
Sep 20th; 6 days for a reimbursement requested from FFIS on Jun 26th).
Debian.ch has been generally slower so far (which prompted my question
in the TO evaluation thread).

As a rule of thumb, if you think you submitted everything, and have been
waiting for more than a month, it's a good idea to inquire about the
status.

Lucas