Re: GR proposal: code of conduct

Hi,

Andrey Rahmatullin:
> One could argue that if there is information that is so useful it should
> be available to the general public then it should be manually polished up
> and published in designated places (documentation).

One could argue that the information / documentation is already readily
available at mulitple places, but the person who asks in the channel is
too inexperienced / lazy / stupid ^w clueless to actually find it.

We all have been guilty of all three of these, at one time or another.

--
-- Matthias Urlichs