Wheezy 7.3 KDE

Hi,

No one could answer me on IRC channels (Debian, Debian-KDE, KDE, KWIN......) when I use KDE desktop environment I like to use two effects, Glide and Magic Lamp. On every distibution I've tried works except Debian, so it is not a question for KDE. The message I get these effects cannot be activated. Could someone tell my why. I tried more than hundred distributions in the last two months and with KDE these effects worked. I telling this to prove the problem is not with the hardware. By the way my graphich card is a Radeon 9600 (IGP).
Regards,
Sandor Harangozo