Re: Wheezy 7.3 KDE

On Ma, 28 ian 14, 14:39:14, Harangozo Sandor  wrote:
>  Hi,
>
> No one could answer me on IRC channels (Debian, Debian-KDE, KDE,
> KWIN......) when I use KDE desktop environment I like to use two
> effects, Glide and Magic Lamp. On every distibution I've tried works
> except Debian, so it is not a question for KDE. The message I get
> these effects cannot be activated. Could someone tell my why. I tried
> more than hundred distributions in the last two months and with KDE
> these effects worked. I telling this to prove the problem is not with
> the hardware. By the way my graphich card is a Radeon 9600 (IGP).

debian-project is not a user support list, you may want to try any of

http://www.debian.org/support
http://lists.debian.org/debian-user/
http://forums.debian.net/
http://ask.debian.net/
irc://irc.oftc.net/debian (there are #debian networks also on other
networks, you didn't mention which one did you try).

Kind regards,
Andrei