Re: Geant321 and geant4 in science package

Christophe Hugon writes ("Re: Geant321 and geant4 in science package"):
> Hi Ian, I all the patents debian team,
> We were discussing about the including of the geant4 package in debian.
> Since there is an anti-patent point in
> http://geant4.web.cern.ch/geant4/license/LICENSE.html , we are not sure
> that it is possible to include geant4 in the science package. Please
> find the discussion and my answer further.

Sorry, what do you mean by "the patents debian team" ?  Do you mean
the "Debian patents team" ?  I'm not aware of any such thing.  Where
or how did you talk to them ?

My own view is that I don't think there is anything wrong with the
(anti-)patent clauses in the Geant4 licence.

Thanks,
Ian.