Re: Geant321 and geant4 in science package

Hi,
I relaunch the question of GEANT4.
I tried the repository that you introduced me, but it wasn't satisfying (not up to date, I had some bug troubles...) The version 4.10 of Geant is out, so I had to recompile it and I wasn't satisfy to do it locally on all of my computer and only for myself. So I was wondering, since it is not DFSG-conformed due to an anti-patent clause in the license, isn't its place in the contrib part of the debian project ? If it is the case, with which contribution group should I get in contact ?

An other point, I otfen use this soft http://sourceforge.net/projects/plotdigitizer/ to get back the data from plots (mainly from old publications). I find it very useful, it is under GPLv2 or LGPLv2. I didn't find this packet in the debian science project. I would like to create it. I could start with this one first.

If you have some comments or some advices for a beginner, thanks in advance.

Christophe