Re: Google contacting (harassing?) new DDs
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: Google contacting (harassing?) new DDs
- From: David Moreno <email@example.com>
- Date: Sun, 26 Jan 2014 15:15:01 +0100
- Message-id: <20140126141501.GB5033@deb>
- In-reply-to: <2295544.iSDrYIhV9r@luna>
- References: <20131210170227.GA15430@enricozini.org> <20131210172406.GB39714@gwolf.org> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <2295544.iSDrYIhV9r@luna>
On Mon, Jan 13, 2014 at 12:32:32AM -0300, Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer wrote:
> What I did was to accept an interview with the recruiter and perform poorly.
> It stopped.
How long ago? I know for a fact that getting a polite rejection will not stop
recruiters from hitting you back a few years later.