Re: Google contacting (harassing?) new DDs

On Tuesday 10 December 2013 10:21:47 Russ Allbery wrote:
[snip]
> The whole thing was quite weird.  Google seems to have an institutional
> problem with taking no for an answer, at least based on my experience.

(Too late on the thread, but...)

What I did was to accept an interview with the recruiter and perform poorly.
It stopped.

Of course, no one knows if at some point this information could backfire
somehow, but at least it worked pretty well for me :)

--
Simulations are like miniskirts, they show a lot and hide the essentials.
  Hubert Kirrman

Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer
http://perezmeyer.com.ar/
http://perezmeyer.blogspot.com/