Re: Geant321 and geant4 in science package

Hi,

Just to let you know, I have not been using a Debian based system for a
good while now, which is why I haven't contributed much to the discussion.

The packages I uploaded were from the pre-cmake days, so you could
probably scrap quite a bit of it (Liefeng or someone else already wrote
newer build scripts?). At the same time, the maintainer who originally
wrote them (Kevin McCarty) did a very nice job, so structure-wise you
might want to use it for inspiration.

Legal issues is not something I know anything about.

To my knowledge, I am still officially the maintainer of our Debian
repository at CERN. I would be happy to help out in any way I can so
that you can upload more recent versions of Geant4 to the server (and/or
other CERN-related packages). This should impose no legal issues
whatsoever as far as I am aware.

Cheers,
Yngve