Re: Debian services and Debian infrastructure

]] Stefano Zacchiroli

> So, in the end, this sounds like a good match-making situation. If
> you're worried about demand how about mentioning this in a future DSA
> mail to d-d-a? (No, I don't think this thread is enough visibility,
> especially considering the conflictual parts it went through.) Just ask
> people that would potentially use this service to let you know.

It was mentioned in our sprint report from last June and has been in the
minutes posted later.  I don't recall anybody (apart from Lucas) saying
at anything at all about it, on the list or in other forums such as
IRC.  Yes, we could have mentioned it on d-d-a too, but given it's
posted both here and mentioned in a Debian news mailing, I think I think
it's indicative that there's no great demand based on us not seeing any

If people don't express enthusiasm for a service, it's quite likely it
might not get worked on.

> I, for one thing, would be interested in something like this. To be
> clear, I don't have anything which is currently *waiting* for this.

Your interest is noted, thanks!

--
Tollef Fog Heen