link removal

My name is Pete Crisaf and I’m getting in touch on behalf of our company www.dzineit.net .We noticed that you’ve linked to our website on your page (http://forums.debian.net/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=69502) with the text (new york web design) and am requesting that
you remove the link.I’m asking this because it’s come to our attention that some of the links to our website have been acquired against Google’s Webmaster
Guidelines, so it’s important for us to remove links that are harming traffic to our website. Furthermore,by linking to our site, it could be detrimental to your site’s overall traffic, so it will be important for you to remove the link. If you will not remove the link we will request removal with Google Disavow Tool.Please let me know if you have any questions. If you could email me once you have removed the link that would be great.

Best,
Peter Crisaf
www.dzineit.net
linkremoval@dzineit.net