Re: Updating the Policy Editors delegation

Neil McGovern writes ("Re: Updating the Policy Editors delegation"):
> I think me and Kurt have now reached consensus about the issue - and as
> such we'd welcome any comments on the draft, available below!

Thanks, Neil.  It appears that most people disagree with me about the
status of the policy team.  In particular:

> * Debian policy editors are a delegatable position by the DPL, but
> only if the DPL wishes to delegate the power to *set* policy, rather
> than to simply document current practice.

I think your message is a reasonably clear statement of the consensus
of the people here.  Sorry to cause a mostly-unnecessary argument.

Thanks,
Ian.