Re: Please update the DSA delegation

Hi Lucas,

* Martin Zobel-Helas (zobel@debian.org) [131202 22:11]:
> Hi Lucas,
>
> I am pleased to announce that DSA has promoted Héctor Orón Martínez to a
> full member of the team.
>
> Please update the delegation for the Debian System Administrators
> accordingly.

Did I miss the conclusion on this? Is Héctor Orón Martínez now part of
the delegated DSA team? Or do you have reasons to not make him a
normal DSA member? Or do you think that the delegation is auto-updated?

(Actually I think we should have our delegations so that if the
current delegates add someone new, inform the DPL and -project and
don't receive a veto within 6 weeks, the new person is automatically
delegated as well - but I don't think our constitution nor the current
delegations are explicitly allowing that, and so I would prefer an
official update.)

Andi