Re: Google contacting (harassing?) new DDs

Hi,

2013/12/10 Enrico Zini <enrico@enricozini.org>:

> it looks like as soon as one becomes DD, an email arrives from Google
> recruiters.

> I am toying with the idea of contacting companies with aggressive
> recruiting policies like Google asking them to please leave us in peace,
> and offering instead to maintain a wiki page of recruiting contacts for
> companies that like the taste of DD blood. Something like:

> Comments?

In my particular case, recruiters have been emailing, and emailing,
and emailing... so I went into phone conversation with them, accepted
to take the interview, go under process selection, and fail on purpose
on the dumb questions part, they have never reached me again. Still,
it would be interesting for me to have a contact point with those
companies, in case they continue to be interested in future and if I'd
be open for a change.

Cheers,
--