Re: Google contacting (harassing?) new DDs

Enrico Zini dijo [Tue, Dec 10, 2013 at 06:02:27PM +0100]:
> Hello,
>
> it looks like as soon as one becomes DD, an email arrives from Google
> recruiters.
>
> I understand that some people may find it interesting, and some people
> find it annoying. My experience with just ignoring their email was that
> I was contacted again.
> (...)

That's my experience as well. But once I told them I'm not interested
in changing my current laboral situation, it stopped. I get recruiters
mailing me every now and then, but a fairly tolerable rate (say, one
every 3-4 months).