Re: The "tell me if I'm being stupid" statement

On Thu, Dec 5, 2013 at 3:32 AM, Paul Tagliamonte wrote:

> I know it's only a small gesture, but it'd be really neat if we talked
> about doing this on a slightly more wide-spread scale.

Do we need explicit statements like this? I always had the impression
that everyone feels free to ask people to improve their behaviour (at
least in recent years) and that most people don't have a problem being
asked to improve their behaviour.

--
bye,
pabs