The "tell me if I'm being stupid" statement

Howdy folks,

As some of the more observent folks will notice, I've updated my sig to
include a ref to the following GPG signed document:

  http://people.debian.org/~paultag/conduct-statement.txt

The template is up at:

  http://people.debian.org/~paultag/conduct/conduct-statement.txt

I know it's only a small gesture, but it'd be really neat if we talked
about doing this on a slightly more wide-spread scale.

Since I'm loud and post a lot, I figure I'll lease some ad-time to the
document in my sig.

If you feel the same way, feel free to sign it yourself. Or enforce it
on me. Or whatever.

Much love,
  Paul

--
 .''`.  Paul Tagliamonte <paultag@debian.org>  |   Proud Debian Developer
: :'  : 4096R / 8F04 9AD8 2C92 066C 7352  D28A 7B58 5B30 807C 2A87