[Date Prev][Date Next] [Thread Prev][Thread Next] [Date Index] [Thread Index]

Re: DPL helpers meeting on wednesday (2013-10-23)

On 20/10/13 at 17:53 +0200, Lucas Nussbaum wrote:
> Hi,
> We will have a DPL helpers meeting on wednesday:
>  $ date -ud @1382547600
>  Wed Oct 23 17:00:00 UTC 2013
> on #debian-dpl.


Minutes: http://meetbot.debian.net/debian-dpl/2013/debian-dpl.2013-10-23-16.58.html
Minutes (text): http://meetbot.debian.net/debian-dpl/2013/debian-dpl.2013-10-23-16.58.txt
Log: http://meetbot.debian.net/debian-dpl/2013/debian-dpl.2013-10-23-16.58.log.html
Agenda: http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=dpl/dpl-helpers.git;a=blob;f=meetings/20131023/agenda.txt

Also archived in:

Due to a lot of travelling for me during the next weeks, I've set up a
doodle poll to schedule the next meetings:
http://www.doodle.com/tnu46wcan8y69ipg (all times are UTC)
The goal is to find one date between Nov. 11 and 14, one date between
Nov 26 and 27, and one date between Dec. 16 and 19.
Based on the attendance of the last meetings, I'll wait for answers
from (at least): bgupta, paultag, rafw, richih, zack.

New action items:
** DONE lucas send a doodle poll with possible dates
** TODO rafw add something sensible about anti-harrassement on the website (C: draft almost ready N:once draft is finished, fill a bug similar to #719467)
** TODO zack to draft questions for a survey of DDs
** TODO bgupta improve https://wiki.debian.org/Teams/Auditor/Organizations based on TO definition discussions
** TODO bgupta respond to TO draft thread (after meeting with tbm)
** TODO RichiH to add Debian logins to http://www.debian.org/intro/organization
** TODO bgupta write a proposal for handling of debian.* domain names
** DONE bgupta Work with SPI to get an usaepay API key
** TODO bgupta Work with SPI to get a Debian controlled Paypal account
** TODO lucas,bgupta attend next SPI meeting (date -d @1384459200)
** TODO bgupta Write an HTML mockup for new donations page, and attach mockup to bug #681501
** TODO bgupta Investigate accepting crypto-currency donations (With SFLC help)

I've added those to an agenda at http://titanpad.com/debiandpl-201311XX


Reply to: