Re: Doing something about "should remain private forever" emails

Mohammed Adnène Trojette dijo [Wed, Jun 19, 2013 at 12:02:39AM +0200]:
> [I don't read d-projet]
>
> On Tue, Jun 18, 2013, Raphael Geissert wrote:
> > Comments?
>
> The spirit of the GR was to open more (even before OpenData became
> trendy, cf. today's G8's declaration). I fear that your proposal will
> ease the opposite.

Right. and let me think a bit further: I think that, given the GR,
your proposal goes directly against it (further closing down access to
something that should be open, although nobody has taken any steps to
make it so).

I *think* (but have no real knowledge to say this) that, were you to
implement this idea, it would have first to undergo a GR allowing to
further close down all history.

But yes, given the extremely deficient way in which this GR was
implemented (which is to say, it was never implemented), maybe a GR
reverting it would not be out of place.