Re: A Debian contributor StackOverflow

On Sunday 07 April 2013 01:24 PM, Andrei POPESCU wrote:
> On Vi, 05 apr 13, 09:22:34, Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:
>> >
>> > Right. Let me add as a shameless plug that the service is in dire need
>> > of volunteer admins that help with the setup (shapado configuration,
>> > themes, etc.) and also keep a link with upstream development to discuss
>> > our needs, cherry pick patches, etc.
> An e-mail interface would be awesome!

On this topic, maybe we should also look at Drupal.

Drupal (With modules: ListHandler, MailHandler, Advanced Forum,
Taxonomy) + Mailman provide you with a bi-directional gateway. We are
already using it in production.

To add something like StackOverflow shouldn't be that big a challenge.
You might not get the exact user experience, but you definitely will get
all the communication interlinked to all channels.