Re: A Debian contributor StackOverflow

Lars Wirzenius <liw@liw.fi> writes:

> I have no opinion on the software choice on what that site is currently
> using versus question2answer.

The Shapado software seems a little bit clunky (the formatting is weird in
Iceweasel, it won't let me save a photo in the profile, and every edit to
the profile apparently requires changing my password, which is weird).
But the basic functionality seems to be there.  Right now, it's mostly
getting the same question mix as is already on Unix and Linux
StackExchange, but that's not a problem with the software, obviously.

I'd prefer Markdown instead of a GUI editor, but that's just personal
preference.  (I think question2answer does something more like what
StackOverflow does: Markdown plus a real-time preview.)