Re: [all candidates] Removing or limiting DD rights?

Don -- my apologies for not responding to this earlier; somehow I missed this
message, and figured out I had missed it via reading Moray's resonse to it.

On Thursday, March 28, 2013 18:35:40, Don Armstrong wrote:
> This message appears to be more appropriate for -project,
> non-candidate responses, please follow up there.

Okay, I've just signed up for [debian-project].  I'm in a bit of a rush at the
moment, but will respond tomorrow.

  -- Chris

--
Chris Knadle