Re: General Resolution: Diversity statement results

Neil McGovern writes ("Re: General Resolution: Diversity statement results"):
> Given the overhead of actually running a vote and trying to then deal
> with people with broken mailers and estoric encodings, I'd really rather
> not have to then re-deploy a package or something while we're in the
> middle of a GR.

Quite.  The `get source' functionality should work automatically out
of the actual tree in use.  If you use multiple different trees for
multiple different steps, there should be one published source code
for each one in case they differ.

I'll have to look at the code and the directory on master to
understand the workflow.

Ian.