Re: "Anonymous donation" to Debconf 13

Le mardi 04 décembre 2012 à 15:02 +0100, Andreas Tille a écrit :
> If these people
>
>    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ankh-Morpork_Assassins%27_Guild
>
> would use Debian it is perfectl in line with our social contract.
> Thus I can't see a reason why they should not sponsor DebConf.

There’s a huge difference between letting anyone using our software and
accepting money from anyone. “The hand that gives is over the hand that
receives.”

> So far for trying to make something out of your troll posting and I do
> not really want to feed you but it would be great if you would start
> sticking to a single relevant mailing list rather than also spoiling
> debian-project.

These sponsorship arrangements affect the project as a whole, and are
definitely relevant to the project as a whole.

--
.''`.      Josselin Mouette
: :' :