Re: [Debconf-discuss] "Anonymous donation" to Debconf 13

Hi,

I somewhat wonder why I have to write this mail. As I already wrote the mail
quoted below (which was also just repeating stuff said elsewhere)...

The "anonymous donations" we got offered were rejected (by us) on October 28th
(or 29th, not 101% sure about the exact date), I'm pretty sure Philipp did
this on debconf-team@l.dc.o. They were not included in the budget the DPL was
asked to approve. As said, "dead horse".

On Samstag, 1. Dezember 2012, Holger Levsen wrote:
> > http://lists.debconf.org/lurker/message/20121102.150947.08f4206c.en.html
>
> it's a dead horse. old, long dead.

can we please stop beating it?

DebConf13 will be held in Le Camp, Vaumarcus, Switzerland. The DebConf chairs
atm are preparing a message explaining why we (still ;) think this is a good
idea.

If you think DebConf is a total desaster and should be done "so and so",
please apply for DebConf14. Or 15. Thanks. For over a year, "debconf-team"
(which albeit is only a loosely bunch of people) have weighted several options
in Switzerland and yet three times we agreed to hold it in Le Camp, because
a.) it will be good and b.) other options have other (severe) downsides.
Please don't think we haven't considered $foo - we very very likely have.

cheers,
	Holger