Re: [Debconf-discuss] "Anonymous donation" to Debconf 13

Le dimanche 02 décembre 2012 à 20:22 +0100, Holger Levsen a écrit :
> DebConf13 will be held in Le Camp, Vaumarcus, Switzerland. The DebConf chairs
> atm are preparing a message explaining why we (still ;) think this is a good
> idea.
>
> If you think DebConf is a total desaster and should be done "so and so",
> please apply for DebConf14. Or 15. Thanks.

I couldn’t care less whether a gathering of geeks who feel like they’re
still 16, in the woods is a total disaster or not.

But if it is, I hope you do not count on the Debian project’s money to
fill in the budget gaps.

Cheers,
--
 .''`.      Josselin Mouette