Re: [Debconf-discuss] "Anonymous donation" to Debconf 13

Hi Daniel,

Can you just confirm: who proposed those conditions?  Did this come from
somebody who was involved in the decision making (e.g. a committee
member or a negotiator)?

Or was the offer and the conditions from some third party outside the
debconf team?

If you want to know more details you should ask h01ger.

Did you feel the offer was 100% genuine - had the lender/sponsor
committed in writing to pay the money if it was needed?
Well, I my plan was to have a written contract, but we cancelled it before we even drafted it.
So, I can't really tell you more about the offer.

Philipp