Re: Debian 7

On Mon, Jul 02, 2012 at 11:33:45AM -0600, Paul Wise wrote:
> On Sun, Jul 1, 2012 at 11:19 PM, Nik K wrote:
> > I'm fed up with Ubuntu and it can go and fuck itself.
>
> I think this way of thinking is not helpful to anyone, neither you,
> me, Debian or Ubuntu. Ubuntu, like Debian or any other project, makes
> decisions according to the priorities and goals of the people involved
> and doing work.

That's not actually entirely true. Ubuntu does consider the needs of the
community, yes, but in the end there's only the SABDFL who makes final
decisions. This has resulted in (amongst other things) the decision to
move away from Gnome as the default user interface.

Having said that, I certainly agree with you that constructive comments,
and helping test things, are a much more useful way of improving the
future than swear words.

the following formula:

pi zz a