Re: xth wrap-up about statement on diversity, statement may be issued without general resolution

Hi!

On 21.04.2012 17:27, Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:

There seems to be only two ways out of this: (1) have a GR, or (2) turn
a blind eye on the Constitution recommended procedure, accepting we made
a mistake (of which I'm ready to take the blame), and move on. While I
still see the advantage of not doing a GR, I don't think they warrant
doing (2) as that will set a pretty bad precedent.

Well, in theory you could also send a mail to d-d-a, announcing your intention to publish the statement, and wait if someone proposes a GR to override you.

But I agree, that 1 should be preferred over that, just mention it for completeness ;)

Best regards,
  Alexander