Re: xth wrap-up about statement on diversity, statement may be issued without general resolution (Re: Diversity statement for the Debian Project)

On Thu, Apr 19, 2012 at 09:47:04PM -0400, Filipus Klutiero wrote:
> The message from Stefano Zacchiroli quoted below includes a wrap-up
> (of the wrap-up (of the...)) about the statement on diversity in
> contributors proposed by Francesca Ciceri.
> Stefano asked to publish it in #669011, although the statement is
> not approved.

I beg you pardon? It's been approved by me with that mail, after having
given time to comment on that to readers of this list. Also, please note
how -project was Cc:-ed on my request already (see
https://lists.debian.org/debian-project/2012/04/msg00073.html) so it's
not clear to me why you felt there was a need to give this "warning"
kind of mail.

Cheers.