Re: Re: xth wrap-up about statement on diversity, statement may be issued without general resolution (Re: Diversity statement for the Debian Project)

Hi Stefano,

Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:
On Thu, Apr 19, 2012 at 09:47:04PM -0400, Filipus Klutiero wrote:
>  The message from Stefano Zacchiroli quoted below includes a wrap-up
>  (of the wrap-up (of the...)) about the statement on diversity in
>  contributors proposed by Francesca Ciceri.
>  Stefano asked to publish it in #669011, although the statement is
>  not approved.

I beg you pardon? It's been approved by me with that mail, after having
given time to comment on that to readers of this list.

"approved" in the sense of "sanctioned". A few people did say they thought the statement should be issued.

  Also, please note
how -project was Cc:-ed on my request already (see
https://lists.debian.org/debian-project/2012/04/msg00073.html) so it's
not clear to me why you felt there was a need to give this "warning"
kind of mail.

Yes, the information was already given, the purpose of my mail was simply to change the subject, making it obvious to quick readers of debian-project that your mail wasn't simply a comment on a draft proposal.