Re: Diversity statement for the Debian Project

On Thu, Apr 05, 2012 at 10:32:21PM +0200, Francesca Ciceri wrote:

> It doesn't matter how you define yourself or how others define you:
> we welcome you.  We welcome contributions from everyone

Moar nitpicking: s/define/perceive/g

That gives: "It doesn't matter how you perceive yourself or how others
perceive you: we welcome you.

This is after feedback from a respected friend on a private IRC channel,
who pointed out that the concept of "definitions" has unwelcome
connotations.

Ciao,

Enrico trying to prove that the draft is perfect by constantly trying to
suggest improvements: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Perfection#Paradoxes

--
GPG key: 4096R/E7AD5568 2009-05-08 Enrico Zini <enrico@enricozini.org>