Re: OSI affiliation

On 21/02/12 19:24, David Weinehall wrote:
A way to solve these three issues, and solve the license proliferation issue
while at it, might be to start from scratch.

Yeah. And that solution will work well for the Middle East, too :-)

BTW, someone asked for evidence that people involved with the OSI felt that there had been mistakes in the past. Here's one instance I found, Richard Fontana:
http://projects.opensource.org/pipermail/license-review/2012-February/000140.html

There have been a couple more in that thread, I think, but it's big and I can't find them after 5 minutes of searching.

Gerv