How about using national flags instead of text in debian.org?

Hello!
My name is Hyun-Gwan Seo from Republic of Korea.

Official debian website is translated many languages. (i.e. german, korean, français and so on)
If I want to see a translated german page, click the 'Deutsch' at the bottom of the web site.

How about using national flags?
I think that national flags are much more helpful and eidetic than text.

If you don't understand my suggestion, please visit following websites.
http://www.red5server.org/
http://gambas.sourceforge.net

I hope to receive your opinion.
Sorry for my bad english.