Re: who is going to Northeast GNU/Linux fest ?

On Wed, Jan 11, 2012 at 10:20:44AM -0500, Yaroslav Halchenko wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> Anyone (besides me) is planing to attend
>
> http://www.northeastlinuxfest.org/
> Saturday March 17, 2012
> Worcester State University, Worcester, MA 01602

Hi Yaroslav,

I attended last year, and even gave a Debian-related presentation.
However, I think that this year I will not be able to attend.  The
fest was well organized.  If my plans change and I end up being able to
attend I would be happy to help man Debian booth (and maybe even submit
a talk proposal if any speaker slots are still open).

Regards,

-Roberto

--
Roberto C. Sánchez