who is going to Northeast GNU/Linux fest ?

Hi everyone,

Anyone (besides me) is planing to attend

Saturday March 17, 2012
Worcester State University, Worcester, MA 01602

In the recent podcast
Jonathan gives more details:

- the theme is "Accessibility" in a wide range of its meaning.

  I hope (if time permits) to prepare some pamphlets summarizing
  exciting project in Debian making FOSS more accessible to wide
  range of audience fulfilling the needs of particular niche groups of
  users: Debian Edu, Debian Med, Debian Science, NeuroDebian, etc

- they organize projects' tables.

  Jonathan (CC-ed), I wonder if anyone contacted you about a table for
  I think it would be worthwhile for the Debian project to have
 one --  I can promise at least me being there.