Re: 1 year release good enough.

Hello everybody

dE . wrote:
GNU is a wildebeest which's vulnerable to Lions (MS), and sometimes
leopards (Apple), and Debian is one of the wildebeests.

It has to be defended by companies supporting it, and they have to
attempt destroy the Microsoft ecosystem the same way Microsoft does...
otherwise the wildebeest will be extinct.

Thus, it's critical to hate and make people hate Microsoft and dive into
politics in order to make opensource desktops successful. An eye for an
eye, a tooth for a tooth. Rather, I personally have a more aggressive
philosophy.

I despise and loathe Microsoft and Apple, (and Oracle as well, not previously mentioned in this thread), but I *do not hate* them. Hate is an ultimate evil, practiced by the likes of Hitler and others.

It is not possible to defeat evil, using evil practices.

I *choose* not to sink to the level of the practitioners of evil.

We couldn't have stopped WW2 without the atomic bomb

Wrong. Japan would have been defeated in only a few weeks more of conventional warfare.

By the way, who are you, dE? Are you afraid to stand up and be counted for your opinions?

Regards

Jack

Jack Warkentin, phone 902-404-0457, email jwark@bellaliant.net