Re: Debian Swiss Knife - Order yours now! - Yes, NOW.

Hi all,

the delay being mostly over, it's high time for a reminder !

Le dimanche, 7 août 2011 23.26:59, Didier Raboud a écrit :
> as was presented during the DebConf11 lightning talks, the Debian Swiss
> Knives project has now reached a new milestone: we are ready to take
> pre-orders !
>
>         http://wiki.debian.org/Merchandise/SwissKnives
>
> All the needed information is already available on the Debian wiki (…):.

As was mentioned in the original annoucement, the pre-ordering period will en
on 31. August 2011. That is today. So if you want a Debian-branded Swiss
Knife, please give the above wiki page a visit and register yourself as soon
as possible. I will definitely close the pre-ordering period on friday.

>   Two models⁰ are available:
>     a) the big "Nomad", with 11 functions (34 CHF)
>     b) the geeky "CyberTool 29", with 28 functions (41 CHF)

I would like to highlight that the big "Nomad" hasn't yet reached its minimum
amount of pre-orders for the order to happen. So if you want one, you should
motivate people around you to also buy one; NOW !

Cheers,

--
OdyX