Re: Debian hardware certification

On Sat, Jun 4, 2011 at 12:05 PM, Thomas Goirand <zigo@debian.org> wrote:

> That's the kind of very simple list that I was hoping to build. But the
> list isn't the final goal. The goal is to *fix* issues when we see them,
> like it happened for the X8STi-F in Debian 5.04.

In that case, are you sure that bugs.debian.org isn't what you are
looking for? Same procedure as always; people (such as yourself, Nick
Adams or Supermicro people) who care about the hardware, test running
Debian (stable, testing/unstable) on the hardware (including the
KVM-over-IP parts) and report any issues (preferably with patches)
found. Ideally they would do this with mainline pre-release kernels
too to avoid problems appearing in Debian in the first place.

--
bye,
pabs

http://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise