Re: [DEP5] License field in the first paragraph ?

Charles Plessy <plessy@debian.org> writes:

> Le Tue, Jan 18, 2011 at 11:42:17PM +0200, Lars Wirzenius a écrit :
> >
> > There seems to be consensus to add an optional License field to the
> > first paragraph. […]
>
> Here is a first attempt. Comments welcome: the discussion was a bit
> complex and I am not sure if I summarised it well.

One aspect I don't see covered in your patch: ‘Copyright’ and ‘License’
only make sense as a pair (details in the preceding discussion). I think
the standard should specify that if either is used, both must be used.

--
 \         “All my life I've had one dream: to achieve my many goals.” |
  `\                                            —Homer, _The Simpsons_ |