Re: [DEP5] License field in the first paragraph ?

> I just don't see that this has emerged yet as a consensus in the
> discussion.

Yes, that was premature of me to say, and was based on a mis-reading of
the thread so far. Thanks for the correction.

--
 \        “When I was a baby I kept a diary. Recently I was re-reading |
  `\   it, it said ‘Day 1: Still tired from the move. Day 2: Everybody |