Re: DEP5: Please drop requirement of stripped source being mentioned in Source:

On ti, 2011-01-18 at 02:35 +0100, Jonas Smedegaard wrote:
> ...except I am now forced to *duplicate* those excluded files in a
> non-machine-extractable format inside the Source: field due to that
> recent "simplification".  Or continue to duplicate that info across
> debian/copyright and debian/rules as done in the lack of DEP5.

As far as I understand, you only need to mention the fact that the
source has been re-packaged in the Source field, you don't need to
explain in detail what you did. Even if it did, you could just point at
your custom headers instead of duplicating the information. So I see no
need to change the current wording.

--
Blog/wiki/website hosting with ikiwiki (free for free software):
http://www.branchable.com/