Re: No general political content on Planet

* Russ Allbery:

> Meeting one's fellow developer in person also (at least for me) helped a
> lot in turning random political content I strongly disagree with from
> something that pissed me off into something that just makes me roll my
> eyes and remember the good conversation we had.  :)

This certainly does not work for everyone.  I can't imagine that it
would work for me for certain policy positions---various kinds of hate
speech come to my mind.

Anyway, in any case, this could only restore respect for the poster
(whose speech I don't want to suppress, even my moral relativism goes
that far).  The fact that Debian supports such speech by its
dissemination would not be changed by that.