Re: No general political content on Planet

> Could we please make and enforce a rule that no general political
> content is published on planet.debian.org and similar sites?

> I understand that people have different political views, and I generally
> appreciate that.  We have developers from countries who are not on the
> most amicable terms, and countries which are politically deeply devided.
> I don't think we want to deal with the resulting toxic debates.

The little minus next to someone's name seems to deal with that reasonably
well if one doesn't feel up to ignoring it.

Meeting one's fellow developer in person also (at least for me) helped a
lot in turning random political content I strongly disagree with from
something that pissed me off into something that just makes me roll my
eyes and remember the good conversation we had.  :)