Re: No general political content on Planet

On Thu, Nov 04, 2010 at 07:28:47PM +0100, Florian Weimer wrote:
> Could we please make and enforce a rule that no general political
> content is published on planet.debian.org and similar sites?
I happen to like the sometimes strange mix of posts on planet! Some
directly Debian related, some technical and then some, well, other.
To me, it gives a reminder Debian is not just a thousand or so
developers, but actual people with, yes, different political views.

> I don't think we want to deal with the resulting toxic debates.
YES to a variety of topics, including political, on planet.
NO to toxic debates; anywhere.

I can't even find what would of caused such a problem on planet now.

 - Craig
--
Craig Small      GnuPG:1C1B D893 1418 2AF4 45EE  95CB C76C E5AC 12CA DFA5
http://www.enc.com.au/                             csmall at : enc.com.au