Re: Please draft a policy for planet.debian.org

On Thu, Nov 11, 2010 at 05:03:38PM +0100, Gerfried Fuchs wrote:
> * Tshepang Lekhonkhobe <tshepang@gmail.com> [2010-11-11 16:14:37 CET]:
<snippage>
>  What one does on their own blog is their own thing, what one pushes
> explicitly to planet.debian is a different area.
>
>  Just my thoughts,
> Rhonda
<snippage>
So, at the moment, there are blogs with some content relating to donations that
are on planet. Lars says that these posts might lead to a change in the focus
wrt which packages are developed or motivation in the project. Now what would
happen if these people either a) removed their blog from planet or b) removed
the donation-related post BUT kept producing these donation-related posts
outside of debian resources, which would remove the DMUP violation. Would it
remove the objections that Lars mentioned? I would assume not, at it would
still affect Debian. This might be a seperate issue.
--
|  .''`.  == Debian GNU/Linux ==.| http://kevix.myopenid.com......|
| : :' :     The Universal OS....| mysite.verizon.net/kevin.mark/.|