Re: d-d-a (and/or d-announce) on planet.debian.org

Hi,

On Samstag, 6. November 2010, Lars Wirzenius wrote:
> Does anyone else think splitting Planet Debian into a "people who work
> on Debian" feed and a "bits from the project" feed is a good idea?

actually I'm with the people thinking having that combined on
planet(s).debian.org would be good.

_I_ read d-d-a anyway, and I can filter (so dont mind double posts). Having a
combined planet would be good for those who are less into Debian, but still
enough to be curious. And in todays time, many of them would probably not
subscribe to a mailinglist _as a starting point_.

I have friends who's only direct source of Debian information is through
reading planet.d.o. Thats the only interesting web20-like source we have.

cheers,
	Holger