Re: No general political content on Planet

On Thu, 04 Nov 2010, Florian Weimer wrote:
> Could we please make and enforce a rule that no general political
> content is published on planet.debian.org and similar sites?

Occasional political commentary is perfectly ok; if someone is going
to be putting lots of it in their blog that wouldn't be of interest,
they should be asked to consider separating feeds so only posts which
would be of general interest to DDs is posted.

> I don't think we want to deal with the resulting toxic debates.

Considering how rarely people mention politics now, it's not worth
worrying about.

Don Armstrong

--
Il semble que la perfection soit atteinte non quand il n'y a plus rien
a ajouter, mais quand il n'y a plus rien a retrancher.