Re: etherpad clone on debian.net

On Wed, Oct 13, 2010 at 02:11:03PM +0200, Gerfried Fuchs wrote:
>  debian.titanpad is configured - these sub-pads are meant as private
> areas and require invites. Public fire&forget pads are only served by
> titanpad.com itself, not a sub-domain of it.
>
>  Hope that clears up the understanding a bit.

Yes, that was clear to me, but IMHO we want to advertise
notepad.debian.net as the main entry also for public fire&forget
notepads for Debian related purposes (as the starting use case of this
thread: a Debian place to use in supporting translation parties).

Additionally, I've nothing against a login protected private area, but
at the moment I've no idea of who is the admin of it, meaning that ATM
it's *very* private :-)

Cheers.

ti resta John Fante -- V. Caposella .......| ..: |.......... -- C. Adams